HELLLOOOOOOOOO everyone. I feel like death! But I’ve made it to New Orleans. Here’s what happened along the way…
– went to m*fin’ graceland. totally worth it.
– made it to Baton Rouge Tuesday, met the lovely Leanne McClurg Cambric at Red Hot Clay
– stayed with the very hospitable and sweet Brooke, an LSU grad who does Clay On Wheels
– went to see Sleigh Bells… loudest show of my entire life.
– cleaned my bike in a park
– made it to NOLA in the late afternoon yesterday and went to the Railroad Revival show. Hands down one of the best shows of my life.